Last updated: November 9, 2022.
To our valued clients,
We are happy to announce that we are accepting new patients! Please note that our hospital is experiencing a higher-than-normal volume of emails and calls and we are doing our best to get back to you as soon as possible. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Important Updates & Changes:
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- One client per veterinary appointment(s) can come inside, regardless of how many patients will be there for said appointment(s).
- For technician appointments, only patients will come inside.
- We ask that if you’d like to come inside the building you wear a mask.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Curbside pickup of food and medication is available if needed, but clients picking up orders are welcome inside. Please allow 5-7 business days for all food and medication orders.
*NEW* Alternatively, you can have your food shipped directly to your home by ordering through our Online Store.
We ask that you continue to be kind to all of our team members. Please know that we are working tirelessly to return to regular programming.
– Your dedicated team at Southampton Pet Hospital